Come and meet our 500 adorable, rescued animals! Located on 53 acres of beautiful Essex countryside, take a gentle stroll around the grounds or sit and enjoy some peace amongst nature. Hopefield is home to over 100 species of animal, each have their own amazing personality for you to get to know!
- Visit our wonderful Max's Café, where you can enjoy delicious plant-based food, drinks, and refreshments.
- Take part in The Hopefield Trail and test your animal knowledge.
- Monday - 10am to 3pm
- Tuesday - CLOSED
- Wednesday - CLOSED
- Thursday - 10am to 3pm
- Friday - 10am to 3pm
- Saturday - 10am to 3pm
- Sunday - 10am to 3pm
During school holidays & bank holidays, open daily between 10am to 4pm.
- Adult - £7.00
- Child (2-15) - £6.00
- Concession - £6.00
- Family Ticket - £24.00
We do ask that groups of 12 or more book in advance.
Please DO NOT feed any of our animals. If you are caught feeding them, the food will be confiscated and you will be asked to leave the sanctuary immediately. As we are a sanctuary, many of our residents are old or suffer from medical conditions so are on special diets.
Booking terms & conditions:
- If you need to cancel or transfer your booking please be aware that this can be done up to 48 hours prior to your visit. If you contact us after this time window we will not be able to amend your booking.
- We cannot transfer or refund your booking due to bad weather.
- If you or anyone in your booking are displaying symptoms of COVID-19, please contact us and we will be able to transfer your booking to a later date.