PLEASE USE OUR POST CODE "CM15 9BZ" ON SAT NAVS.
How to get here by car:
- Hopefield Animal Sanctuary is located right in the heart of Brentwood.
- If travelling on the M25, take the A1023 (junction 28) and head straight up towards Brentwood High Street.
- If travelling on the A12, take the A1023 exit (junction 12) and continue on that road until Sawyers Hall Lane appears on your right (2.5 miles).
- We’re located at the bottom of Sawyers Hall Lane (it’s a no-through road so just carry on driving as far down as you can).
- Car parking is free, however, please be aware that we don’t have allocated disabled parking.
How to get here by train:
Brentwood Train Station and Shenfield Train Station are both within a 10-minute drive from the sanctuary (both have taxi ranks outside) or can be reached by bus.
How to get here by bus:
Brentwood High Street has good bus connections from numerous locations, including Brentwood and Shenfield Train Stations.
There is a short 5-10 minute walk from Brentwood High Street (depending on which end you get off at).
Find out more here.