Summer Holidays Tickets on Sale
We are pleased to announce that summer holiday tickets are now on sale!
We will be open 7 days a week, 10.00am - 4.00pm from Monday 19th July to Sunday 29th August.
Following the government announcement on Monday, we would also like to notify you of the changes that will now be made at the sanctuary:
- It will not be compulsory to pre-book your tickets, however, visitor numbers will be capped so we would advise pre-booking to avoid disappointment. There will be an additional cost of 50p per ticket for on-the-door admissions.
- The one-way system will be removed
- Masks will no longer be compulsory in our Gift Shop and Max’s Café (but you are welcome to wear one should you prefer to)
- Temperature checks will no longer be taken upon entry.
We will still be keeping the safe precautions in place for the foreseeable future:
- Visitor numbers will be capped
- Handwashing stations and hand sanitiser will be available at various points throughout the sanctuary
- We are taking everyone's safety very seriously, and whilst - logistically - children's activities like sand art, glitter tattoos etc. are not practical, we have extended our walkway to include our lovely donkeys and have lots of new residents for you to meet!
To find out more about visiting the sanctuary and to book tickets, please visit https://hopefield.org.uk/visit...