Job Vacancy - Supervisor
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate, and is incredibly rewarding being able to see animals that have been through so much in their previous lives, now living happy, care-free lives at the sanctuary. Hopefield is likely to split sites in the future, so we will be looking for someone with the potential to manage one of those sites.
We are looking for the right person to join our management team, and become a real part of the sanctuary. You will need to share the sanctuary’s ethos, beliefs, and goals.
- Have at least 2 years’ previous supervisor experience
- Have experience with animals (including large animals)
- Be hard-working and willing to muck in
- Be dedicated, with good time-keeping skills
- Be a team player
- Not breed animals or otherwise exploit them in any way
Click here to view the full job description and for details on how to apply for the position.