Heartbreaking news - RIP Bruno

Heartbreaking news - RIP Bruno

Sadly yesterday, Bruno, our bouncy, bundle of mischief lamb became ill suddenly, and was admitted to House & Jackson vets. After investigation, a mass was found inside his lung. This could have been caused either by an abscess or a leak inside his lung. The decision was made to try intensive care and medication to see if the mass would respond to treatment. This morning we received a phone call with the terrible news that Bruno had started seizing and he wasn't responding to medication. We had to make the devastating decision to let him go to sleep 💔

Staff and volunteers are heartbroken. Bruno was so full of life and in his short time with us, knew what it was to be loved and was given so many cuddles and endless affection from everyone. He had also made so many friends including the staff's dogs.

We are sure everyone will agree there will never be another lamb like Bruno 💜