A-Z Fundraising Ideas!
We have compiled a list of fun and Covid-friendly ideas for you to help us fundraise!
You can our hard-working team look after over 500 rescued animals who live at Hopefield.
Make sure to tag us on social media so we can see your amazing efforts!
- Auction - Selling high value items on Facebook, EBay or through friends and family.
- Art Exhibition and Sales - If you are an artist why not be inspired by one of our residents and sell it to raise funds for them!
- Beard shaving - Have you been growing some impressive facial hair? Go clean shaven for the animals!
- Book Sale - Selling your unwanted books is a great way to pass on incredible stories and raise funds.
- Birthday Fundraiser - Rather than gifts why not ask your friends and family to donate into your fundraiser for Hopefield? Top Tip: You can do this easily on Facebook!
- Cinema Screening – Hold a movie night within your house hold and enjoy all your favourite snacks and drinks.
- Cycling Challenge - Thinking about setting yourself a new PB? Why not make it challenge and get sponsored by friends and family!
- Dog Walking - Walk your friends and families four legged friends in return for a donation. It’s a great way to get your step count up and make friends with some adorable doggos!
- EBay Selling - Sell your unwanted items on easily on Ebay.
- Family Challenges – Is your family sporty? Arty? Adventurous? Set yourselves a challenge and see what you can achieve when you work together.
- Facebook Fundraiser - Raise awareness about the hard work Hopefield does for animals by making a Facebook fundraiser.
- Give it up! – Give up a bad habit or something you couldn’t live without
- Hiking Challenge - Thinking about setting yourself a new PB? Why not make it challenge and get sponsored by friends and family!
- Jewellery collection, jewellery making/selling - Sell your master pieces to raise funds for our animals. You could even make a few pieces around our residents?
- Keepy-Uppy Challenge - How many can you do for the animals?
- Loose Change Challenge - Collect all your loose change and donate it to Hopefield
- Litter Picking - Be a hero for Hopefield and the wild animals living in your community by litter picking and getting sponsored to do so
- Marathon Events - Such as 24-hour live stream, singing, dancing, DJ-ing etc
- Matched Giving – Ask your employer about this great way to donate through businesses give back schemes.
- No Phone/Electronics – Are you up for the challenge?!
- Old Clothes Sale/Up-cycle - Are you a fashionista and love to up-cycle old clothes? Why not sell a few items?
- Photography Exhibition and Selling - Sell your stunning images for the animals!
- Pet Party - Throw a party for your pet and ask for donations as presents!
- Quiz Night - Play along virtually with friends and family to find out once and for all, who is the smartest!
- Raffle - The classic raffle is a great and easy way to raise money and win some amazing prizes!
- Running Challenge - Thinking about setting yourself a new PB? Why not make it challenge and get sponsored by friends and family!
- Sponsored Silence – Little ones love this idea! Can you do 24 hours?!
- Twitch Streaming - Twitch Fundraisers are easy to set up and fun to do! Game your way into helping animals.
- Walking Challenge - Thinking about setting yourself a new PB? Why not make it challenge and get sponsored by friends and family!
- World Record Attempt - Get creative! The more random the better!
- Xbox / PlayStation / Console Night/ Challenge - Get your online friends involved and game for a good cause!
- Yoga Marathon - Go into a peaceful state of mind by doing a flow marathon!